2020 Abstract Submission - Tucson, Arizona
General Thoracic Surgical Club 33rd Annual Meeting
March 12-15, 2020 | Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort |Tucson, AZ
Deadline: December 6, 2019
The General Thoracic Surgical Club is accepting abstracts for an
educational poster session at the 33rd annual meeting being held March 12-15, 2020, at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort in Tucson, AZ. The deadline for submission is December 6, 2019, with acceptance and rejection notifications distributed by January 10, 2020.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Paper size: 8 ½ x 11 inch, electronic submission in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title case: Capitalize first letter of each word in title
- Structured Abstract: Objective(s), Methods, Results and Conclusions
- Abstract text length: Maximum 250 words
- Font type: Times New Roman, 10 pt.
- Spacing: Single space only. No hard returns
- Tables: Up to one table allowed
- Graphics: Up to one graphic allowed. Must print out clearly in black and white
- Other: No reference to the institutions involved in the study in the body of the text.
- Full names of authors must be provided
- Institution or address is to be given, but omit titles, degrees and appointments.
- When percentages are used, the absolute numbers of derivation must be stated.